SARL Maison d´Essaouira Location, trading under the name of R.I.P.T ESSAOUIRA LODGE, examines your personal data to ensure that they meet the requirements of Law 09-08 (General Data Protection Regulation).
HOW Law 09-08 PROTECTS YOU:
- Your personal data is better protected
- You have more control and easier access to the personal information we hold about you, whether you want to verify, modify or have it deleted
- You can choose how you wish to be contacted, for example by email or phone
- You can change your mind and you can update your choices at any time
The law states that we may use your personal data only for one or more of these reasons:
- When you consent, or
- To fulfill a contract we have with you, or
- When it’s our legal duty, or
- Where it is in our legitimate interest (a legitimate interest is when we have a business reason to use your information, if we are relying on our legitimate interest, we would let you know what it is).
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect information to provide you with better services.
Thus, your registration card is already filled out on your arrival. This includes information you provide to us through our website, through our social networks, when you contact us by phone or email. When you make a reservation or inquiry through a third-party travel agent or online booking site through which we sell our products. The different types of information we may collect are as follows :
- Your contact details (name, postal address, email address, location, mobile phone number or other)
- Date of birth and gender
- Commercial information (name of your company, address, VAT number and settlement number)
- Customer service information which may include comments you made online when booking or speaking to one of our reservations agents)
- Any other information you provide when booking
- Any information you give to third parties on online booking sites or travel agents
In addition, the following data will be collected when you complete our spa treatment / treatment requests, membership requests for our loyalty program or registering a customer form:
- Your full name
- The name of the person accompanying you (if applicable);
- Your date of birth;
- Your contact information such as email addresses and phone / mobile numbers;
- Your geographic information such as home address and postal code (if applicable);
- Specific food restriction or allergy;
- les détails de votre carte de crédit ou de débit lorsque vous effectuez un paiement;
- your medical history;
- your physical health history;
- Your license plate for the need to park your vehicle
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may use the information described above for the purposes for which you have provided it to us but also for the following reasons:
- To provide you with our products and services
- Create a profile in our hotel system to manage your reservation
- To verify your identity
- To communicate with you and answer any questions you may have
- To deliver a service to you or allow you to participate in our activities
- To keep track of your preferences and habits when you stay with us
- To perform statistical analysis to improve our website
- To analyze your interactions with our website
We would like to send you from time to time information concerning the products, offers and services that we offer at La Résidence, but also in our other establishments and which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive our marketing information, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the opt-out button on each of our newsletters.
We also use Google Adwords from time to time to promote our services on third party sites, including Google, to visitors who have previously visited our website. This may mean that information can be sent to people who have previously visited our website but who have not taken a particular step to do so, for example by using our contact form or by leaving our website without having made any booking.
You can set your own preferences for how Google sends you information using the “Google Ads Preferences” page. If you wish, you can deactivate this option if advertising based on your interests is fully defined by the cookie settings..
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows the site to recognize your browser. Cookie can store preferences and other information.
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some websites may not function properly without cookies.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
Google analytics: Google Analytics is a reporting tool for websites that allows us to examine anonymous information about how our website is used and how visitors use and access our site. Google Analytics does not collect personal data about our visitors.
Please note that this clause does not apply to any transfer of data outside the EU governed by data protection law, where it will only be transferred if that country or territory ensures an adequate level of rights protection. and freedoms in relation to the processing of personal data.
ACCESS AND MODIFY YOUR DATA
You have the right to access a copy of the Data we hold about you. To do so, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject in the e-mail, according to the terms of the GDPR, we will provide you with the data within thirty (30) days of receipt of your written request. This is a free service.
You may need to modify or update your data if your situation changes. Additional data regarding your marketing preferences may also be stored and you can change them at any time.
You can make changes or withdraw your consent to use by notifying reception staff upon registration or by contacting us by email at email@example.com.
If you withdraw your consent to all or part of your personal data, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide you with our products and services, or continue to administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in cases where we require your personal data to fulfill a contractual obligation and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose your relevant personal data for such purposes, we will not be liable for a breach of This agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in this case are expressly reserved.
CONSERVATION OF INFORMATION
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is collected, for commercial or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws..
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES